Come out and enjoy an afternoon of candy, costumes and fun during our Drive-Thru Trunk or Treat on Friday, October 30th from 4 to 6 PM. Use the Carlin gate entrance to enter the car route. We ask that all participants abide by the following:
- Student(s) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (adult)
- Participants must arrive and remain in their vehicle
- Vehicles must stay on the designated path
- Each vehicle can only enter and drive through the path once
- All participants must correctly wear a cloth face covering until they exit the path
- Treats will be distributed in a safe manner; please bring a bag or bucket.
- We welcome participants to wear school appropriate costumes:
- Costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disabilities, gender, or individual at the school
- No weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons are to be brought
- No costumes are allowed that completely hides the identity of the student
- Costumes may not show obscene materials or prohibited substances
- Anyone who does not abide by these expectations may be asked to leave.
- If you or anyone in your family is sick, please stay home.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 310-603-1466 during our office hours of 8 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
We hope to see you at our event.